- Its bacteriostatic properties help maintain water quality, as they do not promote the development of biofilms, which are the source of diseases such as legionella.
- It is completely impermeable to oxygen and external agents, preventing water from acquiring an unpleasant, unhealthy taste or smell. It does not release VOCs.
- The drive flow is maintained in an emergency (e.g. fire)
- Copper is a harmless material. The copper content in water is 2 mg/l at the consumer's tap output (according to Spanish Royal Decree 140/2003 of 07/02/2003).
- Copper piping minimises energy installations, reducing heat loss and load.
Sanitub, copper tube for plumbing, gas, heating and solar power
Rigid, annealed copper tube for plumbing, gas, heating and solar power, with applications certified by AENOR.
Copper tube is chosen by professionals for plumbing installations because it offers maximum safety and durability.
La Farga Tub guarantees 50 years of peace of mind with the installation of our pipes.
|DIMENSIon (MM)||working pressure (BAR)*||breaking pressure (KG/CM2)||meters per coil (M)||meters/PAlLET|
|8 x 1||122||611||25/50||1200|
|10 x 1||96||478||25/50||1200|
|12 x 1||79||393||25/50||900|
|14 x 1||67||333||25/50||800|
|15 x 1||62||310||25/50||800|
|16 x 1||58||290||25/50||700|
|18 x 1||51||256||25/50||600|
|22 x 1||41||208||25/50||350/300|
|15 x 1.5||96||478||25/50||800|
|18 x 1.5||79||393||25/50||600|
|22 x 1.5||64||317||25/50||350/400|
* Values obtained by applying a 5 safety factor
|DIMENSIon (MM)||working pressure (BAR)*||breaking pressure (KG/CM2)||straight lengths (M)||METers/PAlLET|
|15 x 0.75||60||302||5||500|
|18 x 0.75||50||250||5||500|
|8 x 1||161||806||5||500|
|10 x 1||126||630||5||500|
|12 x 1||104||518||5||500|
|14 x 1||88||439||5||500|
|15 x 1||82||409||5||750|
|16 x 1||76||382||5||500|
|18 x 1||67||337||5||500|
|22 x 1||55||213||5||500|
|28 x 1||43||213||5||500|
|35 x 1||34||170||5||250|
|42 x 1||28||141||5||200|
|54 x 1.2||26||131||5||150|
|15 x 1.5||126||630||5||900|
|18 x 1.5||104||518||5||750|
|22 x 1.5||84||418||5||500|
|28 x 1.5||65||325||5||450|
|35 x 1.5||52||257||5||350|
|42 x 1.5||43||213||5||200|
|54 x 1.5||33||165||5||150|
|64 x 1.5||28||139||5||100|
|76.1 x 1.5||23||116||5||50|
|15 x 1||82||409||2.5||750|
|18 x 1||67||337||2.5||500|
|22 x 1||55||273||2.5||500|
*Values obtained by applying a 5 safety factor
- Resistant to ageing.
- The welded joint ensures a stable, durable connection.
- It supports high pressures, so there is less risk of leaks and accidents.
- No combustibles or gases are emitted.
- Resistant to high pressures and high temperatures.
- Copper piping is the best conductor of heat, making it ideal for the primary circuit.
- It helps improve the energy efficiency of the system.
- The fineness of the material.
- Reddish in colour, which can be altered to obtain different finishes.
- Rigidity, ideal for hiding cables in visible installations.
- Easy to use, malleable.
- Ideal for contact surfaces, thanks to its antibacterial properties that help prevent infections.
- Standard: UNE-EN 1057, ASTM B88
- Chemical composition: CuDHP (Cu+Ag) > 99.90%
- P: 0,015% / 0,040%
- Declaration of conformity: CE
- Condition: Hard, semi-hard and annealed
- Impermeable to external agents
- Resistant to high temperatures, melting point 1083ºC
- Antimicrobial properties certified by EPA Cu + through surface contact
- Maximum durability
- High heat conductivity λ = 364 W / m °C (20 °C)
- Minimal expansion coefficient: 0.0168 mm / m °C
- Minimum pressure drop
- Excellent welding
- Internal rustproofing treatment