- Cu-ETP/ CW004A
- CuAg 0.10/CW013A
- CuSn 0.2/0.4/CW129C
- CuMg 0.3/0.5/CW127C; CW128C
Railfil, contact wire for railway electrification
Grooved contact wire is the main component of the catenary and provides electricity through the pantograph of the locomotive.
We have the complete range of rail products that the market requires: products for high-speed lines and conventional lines.
Our service includes technical advice and visits.
- Circular: 80, 100, 107, 120, 150 mm2
- Oval: 100, 107, 120, 150 mm
There are two types of groove
To identify the materials used in the manufacture of contact wire, different types of groove are used:
- Copper: no groove
- Copper-Magnesium: three grooves
- Copper-Silver: two grooves
- Copper-Tin: one groove
- Standard: ASTM B-9, ASTM B47, EN 50149, UIC 870