- Cu-ETP (CW004A)
- CuSn 0.2/0.4 (CW129C)
- CuMg 0.3/0.5 (CW127C); (CW128C)
Rigid strands for railway facilities
Class 2 rigid copper and copper alloy cables for catenaries, used in conventional and high-speed lines.
Their function is to withstand the weight of the system formed by the contact wire and the hangers and to help provide the system with electricity.
- Connection cable: sections from 50 to 100 mm2
- Hanger cable: sections from 70 to 300mm2
- Feeder cable: sections until 500mm
- Standard: NF C34-110, DIN 48201, UNE 207015, BS 7884 and customer specifications