People and Organization Director
Member of the Board of Directors
Born in Les Franqueses del Vallès in 1977, he is married with three children. He has a Politics and Administration Degree from the Autonomous University of Barcelona, a master’s degree in Human Resources from EADA, a degree in Innovation and Negocación from the IESE Business School, an Executive MBA from La Salle and Advanced HR Management from the ESADE Business School.
He started his career as a selection assistant in Alphacode, but after seven months he started work as the Human Resource Manager of La Farga Lacambra SAU. After six years, he was promoted to the Manager of People and Organisation for the entire metallurgy holding company La Farga. In 2013, with the new organisational structure aimed at an international vision and the goal of generating knowledge and versatility among departments, Perez was appointed Corporate Director of Sustainability, managing customer service, people, operational marketing, corporate responsibility, quality, safety and environment and communications.
- Member of the General Board of the Metallurgy Employers’ Union UPM
- Executive Committee Member of the Business Council of Osona
- Board Member of the Regional Office of Osona for Barcelona Chamber of Commerce
- Coordinator of the Professional HR Club of Osona and Ripollès
- Member of the Educational Commission of the Barcelona Chamber