La Farga Lacambra, SAU manufactures and sells semi-finished copper products from recycled materials and copper cathodes. Our recycling technology enables us to recover copper, creating a closed, ecological cycle, reducing the environmental impact of its operations. This technology has been sold in more than 30 countries around the world.
- Copper rod, billets, drawings, copper wire for packaging welding, conductors for the medium and high voltage and high performance copper alloys for telecommunications
- Electrical conductors, automotive, special conductors, packaging welding,billets and railway electrification
The Farga Lacambra is the first family-run Catalan metallurgy with a history of over 200 years. In 2008, we organised seven events to celebrate its 200th anniversary, highlighting the opening of the first Copper Museum in Europe and the publishing of four corporate books.
La Farga Advanced Materials
This own brand differentiates the products developed as a result of an innovation process:
- Evelec is a material that, based on micro-alloys, improves the resistance to wear of this metal by between 30 and 50% in comparison with products normally used in conventional lines
- Evelhis is a specific technology of materials at high speed that adapts perfectly to the demands of products intended for this application, surpassing even the technical performance required by international standards.
- Ecocopper are copper rod, drawings and billets from 100% recycled material, thus helping to save energy and natural resources. The products are obtained through an environment-friendly process.